Tuition is based on a monthly fee and not a per class basis. Payment is the same no matter how many times your child attends class. If class has to be canceled due to bad weather or teacher illness, you will be notified, and a makeup class scheduled. I ask that you only sign up for dance if you are committed to finish through the June recital.
Price of monthly tuition based on hours at the studio per week:
- 50 minutes $42
- 1 hour $52
- 1 ¼ hours $58
- 1 ½ hours $65
- 2 hours $85
- 2 ½ hours $100
- 3 hours $130
- 4 hours $160
- 5 hours $180
- 6 hours $200
- 7 hours $215
- 8 hours $230
- 9 hours $245
- 10 hours $260
- 11 hours $270
- 12 hours $280
- 13 hours $290
- 14 hours $300
- 15 hours $310
- 16 hours $320
- 17 hours $330
Family discount: First student pays full tuition. Additional students receive a 5% discount.
Male Dancers: We love having male artists at the studio! Lifehouse offers special discounts to male students. Male students can take unlimited classes for $85 a month.
DANCE FEES 2023-24
When it comes to pricing, we always strive to offer the best value in Utah County. We want high quality training in the arts to be accessible to as many children as possible.
Registration: A yearly $20 registration fee is required to enroll each student. There is a $50 maximum registration fee per family. (For students enrolled in summer, you have already been charged the registration fee.) Registration fee is non-refundable.
Recitals: There will be a $30 recital fee per family per performance. Each ticket will cost $8 plus a small handling fee by the ticket venue. Recital fees are due by February 1, 2024. You will be sent an email as a reminder in January.
Costumes: Students will have between 2-5 costumes depending on their level and number of performances. The purchase price of costumes is between $50-$100. Whenever possible, we will rent costumes to keep costs down for parents. Costume rental fees are $35-$40. A non-refundable $35-$100 (see class descriptions on website for exact amount) costume deposit will be required. Open class and musical theater costume deposits are due upon enrollment. Company costume deposit is due on October 1. The deposit will be credited toward costume fees for the year. Final costume payments are due April 1 for any remaining amount due.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to registration.
- A valid debit card, credit card or eCheck information must be on file for your account. This information is securely stored in an encrypted database within The Studio Director and will only be used to process payments for your account. If eCheck payment is declined, then a debit/credit card will be required.
- All accounts must be paid in full by the end of each month. No exceptions.
- Tuition is due by the first of each month and can be paid by cash, check, eCheck, debit or credit card. Exception-August ½ tuition will be due on August 21.
o Card payments will be billed a 3.5% card service fee per transaction amount.
o There is a 10-day grace period for tuition payments. If tuition is not paid by the tenth, the debit/credit card or eCheck information we have on file will be charged and a confirmation email will be sent to you. June tuition is an exception to the ten day grace period. All June tuition needs to be paid on June 1.
o If we are unable to process your debit/credit card or eCheck by the tenth of each month because it has either become invalid or has insufficient funds, a $15 late fee will be assessed and you will be required to submit payment and provide a valid debit/credit card or eCheck information for your account by the last day of the month. Exception-June tuition will be processed on June 2.
o A $25 returned check fee will be billed to an account for a returned check/ eCheck payment due to insufficient funds.
- If you are unable to pay your account in full by the end of the month, an email will be sent to you informing you of the situation. Your student will be automatically unenrolled from Lifehouse until such time as the account balance has been paid and a valid debit or credit card is provided for your account. Un-enrolled students will be required to re-enroll and pay a registration fee to participate at Lifehouse.
If during the year you ever have concerns about your child’s dance training or if your child is having a difficult time, please come talk to me and we will find an appropriate solution together. I have always found that it is better to deal with issues directly and one-on-one. You may leave me a message at the studio (801)-423-7899 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will respond within 48 hours.
If you have an account question or questions regarding performances and schedules, call the studio number at (801)-423-7899 or email email@example.com.