Tuition is based on a monthly fee and not a per class basis. Payment is the same no matter how many times your child attends class. If class has to be canceled due to bad weather or teacher illness, you will be notified and a makeup class scheduled. I ask that you only sign up for dance if you are committed to finish through the June recital.
Price of monthly tuition based on hours at the studio per week:
- 50 minutes $40
- 1 hour $50
- 1 ¼ hours $55
- 1 ½ hours $60
- 2 hours $80
- 2 ½ hours $95
- 3 hours $110
- 4 hours $135
- 5 hours $155
- 6 hours $170
- 7 hours $185
- 8 hours $195
- 9 hours $205
- 10 hours $215
- 11 hours $225
- 12 hours $235
- 13 hours $245
- Unlimited $255
For families with multiple students: The first child receives a 5% discount on tuition. All additional family members receive a 10% discount. The 10% tuition discount will be applied to the lowest tuition amounts. The program automatically applies the discount.
Male Dancers:We love having male artists at the studio! Lifehouse offers special discounts to male students. Male students can take unlimited classes for $65 a month.
Those who are participating in a trade for dance will also be required to abide by the terms of Lifehouse’s payment policy and keep a valid debit or credit card on file. A positive account balance for trade services offered can be used to pay for dance. If at any time your account balance becomes negative, you will be required to pay your balance in full by the end of each month.
DANCE FEES 2020-21
When it comes to pricing, I always strive to offer the best value in Utah County. I want high quality training in the arts to be accessible to as many children as possible.
Registration: A yearly $20 registration fee is required to enroll each student. There is a $50 maximum registration fee per family. (For students enrolled in summer, you have already been charged the registration fee.) Registration fee is non-refundable.
Recitals: There will be a $25 recital fee per family per performance with each ticket costing $6 (Plus a small processing fee where applicable). Recital fees are due by February 1 and once billed, are non-refundable. You will be sent an email reminder in January.
Costumes: Students will have between 2-5 costumes depending on their level and number of performances. The purchase price of costumes is between $50-$80. Whenever possible, we will rent costumes to keep cost down for parents. Costume rental fees are $30-$40. A non-refundable $30-$100 (see class descriptions on website for exact amount) costume deposit will be required at the time of registration for open class students and on October 1 for company students. This deposit will be credited toward costume payments. Final costume payments are due April 1.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to registration.
- A valid debit or credit card must be on file for your account. This information is securely stored in an encrypted database within Studio Director and will only be used to process payments for your account.
- All accounts must be paid in full by the end of each month. No exceptions.
- Tuition is due by the first of each month and can be paid by cash, check, auto-pay with your debit/credit card, or self-initiated debit/credit card payment.
- There is a ten day grace period for tuition payments. If tuition is not paid by the tenth, the debit or credit card we have on file will be charged and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- If we are unable to process your debit or credit card because it has either become invalid or has insufficient funds, a $15 late fee will be assessed and you will be required to submit payment and provide a valid debit or credit card for your account by the last day of the month.
- If you are unable to pay your account in full by the end of the month, an email will be sent to you informing you of the situation. Your student will be automatically un-enrolled from Lifehouse until such time as the account balance has been paid and a valid debit or credit card is provided for your account. Un-enrolled students will be required to re-enroll and pay a registration fee to participate at Lifehouse.