Summer Musical Theatre Camp
June 19-23 Lion King Jr. Musical Theater Camp for Students (ages 7-18)
- Date: June 19-23
- Time: 5:00-7:30 pm Monday-Friday
- In Studio Performance: June 23, 7:30 pm in Studio 3
- Cost: $125
- Location: Herriman Studio 3
- What to bring: water bottle, your own snack, clothes you can move in, notebook, pen.
How to Register:
- Login to your Lifehouse account. Workshop will be found under Herriman Musical Theater Camp 2023 season.
- $20 non-refundable deposit due upon enrollment. Balance due the Friday before camp begins.
Summer Dance intensives
Our summer Intensives are required for 2023-24 company dancers but open to all!
What, When & How much?
Grades 1 & 2: July 31-August 4 3 hours per day either in morning or afternoon.
Grades 3-4 (depending on class placement): July 31-August 4 11 am-4:35 pm (times may vary)
Grades 4-6 (depending on class placement): July 31-August 4 9 am-4:30 pm (times may vary)
Grades 5-12 (depending on Class placement): July 31-August 4 9:00 am-5:00 pm (times may vary)
Our intensives are offered at our Herriman Studio. When students receive their 2023-24 placement emails, it will designate which session of camp to register for. Online registration begins July 26. Intensive fee due on July 28.
Why is our summer intensive valuable?
Summer intensive is a valuable and fun learning experience for our dancers. Students will take ballet and jazz classes with the same master teachers to maximize growth throughout the week along with enriching classes in musical theater, tap, character dancing, folk dancing, and hip hop. In addition to taking many hours of class instruction, students will establish friendships, discuss goal setting as a class and build a positive company culture.
669 N 250 E
Salem, UT 84653
2286 West Porters Point Cove Herriman, UT 84096