We love to perform at Lifehouse! The studio produces several professional and entertaining performances each year. Our goal is to provide an experience that is educational and rewarding for the students as well as being entertaining and uplifting for the audience.
Lifehouse is excited to announce the performances for the 2019-20 season!
Salem Studio Performances:
- Lifehouse Ballet- “The Nutcracker”- for company students at American Leadership Academy. Rehearsals December 16-19 and performances December 20 and 21.
- Lifehouse Fireside- “The Power of the Other”- for company students at The Covey Center for the Arts. Rehearsals January 13-14 and performances January 14 at 7:30 pm and January 15 at 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm.
- Lifehouse Spectacular- “Opening Night” for preschool, kindergarten, combo, hip hop and musical theater students with optional participation for company students at The Covey Center for the Arts. Rehearsals February 24-25 and performances February 25-27.
- Lifehouse Children’s Production- “Discovery at the Circus”- for preschool, kindergarten, combo, hip hop and open ballet and open jazz students at American Leadership Academy. Rehearsals June 5 and performances June 6 at 1:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm.
- Lifehouse Company Showcase- for company students at American Leadership Academy. Rehearsals June 1-6, dress rehearsals and performances June 8-9.
- Lifehouse Musical Theater Showcase”- for musical theater students at American Leadership Academy. Tech rehearsals June 10, dress rehearsal and performance on June 11.
Saratoga Springs Studio Performances:
- The Nutcracker Ballet November 14th at Covey Center For the Arts. This performance will include all Ballet students.
- Musical Theater Showcase January 8th at The Covey Center for the Arts. This will be a mid-year showcase for Saratoga’s musical theater classes.
- The Lifehouse Fireside, “The Power of the Other” for company students (January 13-15—performance January 15th at 5 pm) at the Covey Center for the Arts
- The Lifehouse Saratoga Spring Recital “Opening Night” for all Saratoga students June 1st and 2nd at the Covey Center for the Arts.