How Do I Enroll in Classes?
If You Are New to Lifehouse
If you are new to Lifehouse and wanting to enroll in classes go to lifehouseacademy.com and click on “Register Now” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Create an account for your family using your email address and self-made password.
- Enter your contact information and your student’s name and birthday.
- Select Enroll in a Class.
- Select the correct season. For example, Herriman Company students will enroll in season titled Herriman Company 2020-21.
- Find the desired class on the menu and click on it to enroll.
- You must pay the registration and costume fees within 24 hours or your registration will be dropped.
- If you need help deciding which class is best for your child, please call the office for assistance.
- Herriman 385-230-2199
- Salem 801-423-7899
If You Are A Current Lifehouse Student
If you are already a current Lifehouse student, in the upper right corner, login to your location. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the studio at email@example.com and a new password can be set.
- Once you are logged in click on “Edit account information” and update your information. Please make sure you have the correct name, address, phone number, and email address, etc. on your account.
- Enter or update payment information under the “edit payment info on file” tab.
- When all information is entered or updated, click on the home page and go to “enroll in a class.”
- Select the correct season. For example, a Salem student enrolling in the kindergarten class would enroll in season titled Salem Open Classes 2020-21.
- Find the desired class on the menu and click on it to enroll. Company students need to enroll in each company class.
- You must completely check out and pay the registration/ costume fees to finish your enrollment or your enrollment will be dropped.
- Please note thatclasses without adequate enrollment may be subject to changes or cancellation.
If You Are Registering Midseason
If You are registering midseason, you can register for any open classes that have space available throughout the year.
- Most of our classes fill up before school starts. Registering early is recommended.
- We do close enrollment 6-8 weeks before a class performs to ensure adequate time to prepare for the stage.
- If you are interested in enrolling in a company class mid-year, please call the office to schedule a placement class.
More Registration Information
Looking for more registration information? Check out our registration letter: